Looking forward to catching up with everyone at AgriScot on Wednesday 21th of November Stand 16 in the Highland Hall.
In the mean time please find our Grass Silage Mineral Profile Bulletin attached here!
Key Headlines from the Bulletin:
• Macro minerals similar to 2017 except electrolyte elements.
• Potassium (2.73%), Sodium (0.25%), Chloride (0.98%) reduced due to soil water deficit.
• Cation-anion balance steady at +381 meq/kg.
• Soil contamination marginally reduced but iron higher at 427mg/kg.
• Molybdenum continues to climb at 1.91mg/kg due to wet spring.
• Relative Copper antagonism remains high.To continue reading please find the full bulletin attached here!