Here’s a look at the key headlines from our Grass Silage Mineral Bulletin 2019 –
- Macro-minerals unchanged over past 3 seasons except for electrolytes
- Electrolyte elements (Potassium, Sodium, Chloride) higher due to warmer Spring
- Soil contamination substantially lower, reflecting good conditions at grass harvesting
- Molybdenum falls dramatically (20%) as May drier than average
- Hypocalcaemia rick increased, but antagonistic challenge to cow fertility and health reduced
View the full Bulletin here.